Friday, August 3, 2012

Yoga

Chris is taking yoga this summer. It's the same class that he took last year. It's lots of fun to see how things have changed in a year. I distinctly remember last year's class feeling more like track- with Chris just running laps around the studio the whole time. This year he listens and does lots of poses. He really likes the class. His favorite is the relaxation at the end. The teacher puts blankets on them and rubs their feet with chocolate lotion. I can't imagine why he likes it so much : ).

Bryce has also really changed. Last year he slept on my lap for most of the class. This year I have to chase him. At the end of class last week I let him go find Chris. Bryce sat on Chris' lap, and Chris didn't mind at all. I love brother moments like that!


No comments: