Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Enterprise

One of Chris' favorite places to go in the city is the Intrepid. It's a huge air and space museum on an aircraft carrier. There are at least 20 planes and helicopters on the flight deck to look at. It's usually our go-to when Chris needs a big reward. Today we went with some friends to see the new space shuttle that's on the top. It was awesome! They have it under a huge bubble- kind of like the big practice fields for sports teams. It's really is hard to believe how massive it is, and then even harder to believe that it only takes up about a quarter of the top of the Intrepid- that's a big boat! Chris had lots of fun, and I think Bryce did too. We got lots of pointing and Tee, tee, tee. Afterwards Chris and his friend were playing tag outside. Bryce and their little brother started to join in and play baby tag with each other. It was adorable. Such a fun afternoon!

2 comments:

Chevon said...

Baby tag? Ahhh, I die. I love these little guys.

Amy said...

I know! I have a video on my phone, but it won't post. So sticking cute!