Monday, August 6, 2012

Adorableness

We had a pretty quiet Monday. After our big trip to Jersey, Chris slept until 9! I think that may be a new record. It was amazing. Bryce even waited to wake up until about 7:30.

I've been slowly going through all of our closets (I may/may not have found boxes that haven't been unpacked since we moved here... 4 years ago). I found a stash of toys the boys hadn't seen in a while, and so they played contently for most of the morning. I had to talk Chris into going outside, which doesn't normally happen. This afternoon we met a couple of his friends at the playground. Don't let the hand holding picture fool you. No way was it that peaceful at the playground, about 1 minute after I took this they bonked heads. Chris came running to me with a huge knot. Everyone seemed to survive, and they got a few games of monster, castle, Dee Da Doo restaurant (with pirate waiters, of course) and tag in.



No comments: