Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy birthday Grandma Kimmy!

At 7 this morning Chris wanted to call Grandma Kimmy and sing her happy birthday. I almost let him until I did the math and realized that would be 4 am her time. Not the best birthday present, right? When I finally let him, he belted it out. Bryce even got some "Happy, happy" in.

It was gorgeous outside today, so we got some playground time, and then ate outside at our favorite sushi restaurant. Have I mentioned how much the boys love sushi? They were both super hungry, but man were they happy to be there. Poor Bryce was almost too excited to eat. I had to feed him a few bites before he could get it together enough to feed himself.

Here they are in the playground bubble.
Bryce can climb up the slide all by himself now. That was definitely new to me, but he acted like it was no big deal. 



Friends playing under the equipment. They were making a dragon hut. 
Devouring their food.
Dad and Chris. They couldn't wait for me to get the camera out!
Bryce at the end of our meal. It's hard to tell, but he made me give him the spoon. Even his eyelashes had soup on them. 




No comments: