Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday, Monday


I woke and saw everyone's going back to school pictures on Facebook. I thought, I am so lucky I have another 2 weeks before Chris starts, I am really going to enjoy these next couple weeks as much as I can. Ha! Today was not the day. 

The boys had a bit of a rough start today. Bryce didn't sleep well, which meant poor Chris didn't sleep well either. If Little Guy doesn't get his 12-13 hours of beauty rest he is a tough cookie to deal with. I put both boys down for naps at 10 am. It was totally necessary. They both woke up feeling a little better, but we still had a rough go of it for the rest of the day. It started pouring down rain as they woke up, so we were stuck inside the majority of the day. Let's just say the Crum boys needed some fresh air. We were lucky that it got sunny by 4, and we booked it outside. Everything is always better outside! Here are some pics of them playing with their friends. Love these little guys! (Also love that they were fast asleep by 7 tonight!) Ready for a fresh start in the morning!







No comments: