Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Phone pictures

Here are a few pictures from yesterday and today that were on my phone. Guess what we did today? The playground? How did you know? I think that's the problem with posting everyday. My sweet readers are starting to realize that our days are pretty much the same thing over and over.

What's that? You need a bathroom story to make things more exciting? Ok, don't twist my arm...
Today Chris came running in the kitchen to tell me that he and Bryce had just made a collage. "Great" I  was so excited the boys were playing nicely together, and making art, wow! I come in to investigate and Chris said, "Bryce held the green and blue pick-up sticks in the toilet, and I peed on them". Wow. Not what I was expecting! Needless to say, our pick-up sticks game is a couple sticks short now. Seriously, how do they come up with these things? And, collage? That's taking some serious liberty with that term if you ask me.

Ok, here are a few cute pictures of them to make up for their grossness.

Playing in the house with Bryce's little friend at the playground today.

Bryce feeding Noah. I love how Bryce was doing the "say ahh" face like I do with him.

Chris climbing up the crazy playground equipment all by. Go Chris!

Chris and his friends found a hide out under the fire truck.

This was yesterday, Bryce plopped himself down with all the bid kids playing Beyblades. It was adorable, he just sat and watched and didn't disturb them at all.

Chris getting pushed on the swings.

No comments: