Thursday, August 30, 2012

Flu Shots

We had a productive day today. We got pictures hung, flu shots for everyone (minus Conan, but I assume we're the ones that are going to be in contact with the most germy kids this winter), and finished the night with Chris making our dinner into a restaurant meal.


The boys drawing on our new chalkboard (and the ground, wall beside it, themselves). I promptly hung it in a very high spot, sorry boys. 
Chris with his letter blocks. These may be his longest lasting toy. He's been loving them since he was 18 months. 
This was Bryce yesterday. I've seen lots of pictures of babies falling asleep in their high chair, and I've never understood how that could happen. In the 4 years of being a mom, my kids have never been calm enough to do this. I had to laugh when I walked out of the kitchen and saw this. My favorite was that Chris told me he was going to wake Bryce up because he "still had food left on his high chair that he needed to eat".
 Chris put this blanket on and said he was coming back from the pool. As soon as Bryce saw Chris he needed to do the same thing. 
 Sweet boys.
Bryce!
 I was measuring this morning, and as soon as I was done the boys took over. 
We had to wait in the doctor's office for half an hour after shots because of Bryce's egg allergy. Lollipops and Sesame Street made it all better. 



 Chris had been playing restaurant during the day and I told him we could play for dinner tonight. He was really excited about it and planned our whole menu: bread and butter, salmon, broccoli, and mud pie. My favorite was when Chris asked me what my drink order was. I told him water, and he 'made" it for me by melting ice. 

No comments: