Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday!

It's always a good Monday when you start with faces like this, right? These two decided to get in the crib together instead of get dressed. They're lucky they're so cute.
Bryce and I ventured to music class after we dropped Chris off at school. They got to play with scarves.
Bryce loved it!
The instrument of the day was a harp. It sounds beautiful even when two year olds are playing it, amazingly enough.
We ran to Michaels for some valentine's day supplies. I love hanging with Bryce. He constantly makes me laugh and I get to do things like go to craft stores and browse for heart stamps. When we got home Bryce decided to line his cars up to race.
And then I forgot to take any more pictures. Bryce and I went into Chris' class and made stationary with the kiddos. Here's a pic of Chris' cards. Adorable, right? He's becoming such a little artist. 
After school we went to one of his classmate's house for a play date. Both of the boys had a good time. They ran after each other with swords and then played mine craft. Does anyone want to let me borrow their little girl for a tea party anytime soon? : )






No comments: