Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Clifford!

Bryce goes to school on Wednesdays, so I try to fit in everything I need to do for the whole week while he's there. This morning after we dropped Chris off at school the parents got to go to Bryce's school for a bookfair.  After reading on bean bag chairs and making bookmarks, Clifford made an appearance. Bryce was a little apprehensive at first, but then he decided he loved Clifford. So fun!

After that I ran to the dermatologist for a skin check. Thank goodness they didn't want to chop any moles off, don't dermatologists just live to do that. I'm always relieved when I come out of there unbandaged. I had just enough time to make it to Chris' class. I help their teacher with art projects every Wednesday morning. It was Valentine's mailbox making day. I love Valentine's art projects. I could paste hearts on things all year long.

We came home and played after Chris got off of school. He's working hard on his 100th day of school project (details to come). We also got some piano playing in. He insisted on taking off his shirt because he was "so hot". I love that there's 3 feet of snow in the background and he's half dressed. By the way, we keep our house pretty chilly, he just runs around so much it's hard to stay cool no matter what the temp. I think we picked a good state for him!



No comments: