Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hump day!

I love these two guys in the morning! We've told Chris he can't get out of bed until 7:00 am. He's taken it to mean he can't go downstairs until 7. I've gone with it, because the two if them playing first thing in the morning is adorable. Every once in a while I hear Bryce say, "Chris, I think we can go down now." Bryce loves big bro, and will do anything Chris tells him to.
Today was a school day for Bryce, so after I dropped everyone off, I decided to go try to run outside for the first time in a long time. It was warmer, but still only about 29 degrees, which was just a bit too cold for me! After that, I helped in Chris' class for art. More Abraham Lincoln!

After I got everyone from school, it was 40 degrees, so we ventured to the backyard. The boys were in heaven in all if the snow!
Bryce could barely walk.
Chris just wanted to eat the snow.

Here's Bryce falling down (that happened quite a bit to all of us!).
Snowball fight with Dad!
Snow angels for Chris!
And, here's Chris in his awesome hump day shirt from Grandma Kimmy! We kept forgetting to wear it on the right day, but we finally remembered today! He got lots of compliments. Happy hump day to all of you!









No comments: