Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hot day!

Today went by fast! It was 16 degrees this morning at 5 am, which is hot compared to what we've been seeing for the past month. This morning we had our usual routine. I dropped Chris off at school and then Bryce off at his school half an hour later. Both the boys got to play outside since it was above 0, so that meant a little more prep-getting snow pants, boots, etc. After I dropped Bryce off, I dashed home. I knew I wanted to get a couple of outside projects done while I was sans kids, and had decemt weather. I had 45 minutes, 2 chairs to stain, and three little chairs to paint. I'm sure my neighbors thought I was crazy, but I was so excited to finally get to work on these projects!
After that I went to Chris' class to help their teacher with art class. They made the Olympic flag. It was adorable. 
Next I got to have a valentine's lunch with the other moms from Bryce's class. It was a super special treat to talk to everyone for longer than 2 minutes before and after class. 

Here's my house after I picked up the boys from school. That would be 1000 rainbow looms that Bryce decided to dump all over the ground. Just showing you what it's really like here. Yikes! And now to go do some cleaning up now that my little tornadoes are in bed...




No comments: