Saturday, February 1, 2014

Dinner with friends

If there's any month in the year to post everyday in, it's the nice short month of February. I'd like to write about what's currently going on in our lives, so I'll give it a shot...

Today we had another cold, but not as bad as our January days. Conan has been so good to me, and usually takes the boys out for a father-son activity on Saturday mornings so I can catch up on things sans little guys. Today they went to the car wash and KFC. Conan went to the car wash where you have to vacuum the car out yourself. In the cold weather, that's not lots of fun. Especially when you have boys in the back sitting down telling you that they would have waited in the long line and let them vacuum it for you and to close the door because, "I so cold". Apparently after their big excursion Chris and Bryce were too tired to go into KFC and were chanting "drive-thru, drive-thru" in the backseat. It's really a tough life they lead. I put together our new kitchen chairs (!!!) and watched the food network.  

After naps we went to our good friend's house for dinner. We met them right after we moved to Minneapolis, and they had recently moved from DC. We're surviving our first winter together. The boys had a great time playing, and even got to decorate cupcakes after dinner. Happy February 1st!

2 comments:

Mariko said...

February is going to be my favorite month if you continue to post every day!! I get soo excited to read what you all are up to:)

Amy said...

Yay! I have a reader! I thought I lost everyone in my hiatus. Xoxo