Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a Valentine's Day we've had! We started off with "pink" donuts (don't tell Bryce they were strawberry) . 
Chris had party #1 in the morning. Another mom and I got to plan it. We made fruit kabobs,
Played with play dough,
And made mason jars with notes to loved ones about what they love about them.
At the end they got to open their treat boxes. The best part!
Here are Chris' valentines.
Bryce got to school today and they exchanged Valentine's as well. I let Bryce go through his bag on our way home. When I looked back he had gotten into the lollipops and was very happy.

Here are the valentines Bryce passed out. He loves cars and especially Lightning McQueen and Mater.

Bryce and I got a quick lunch at home and then back to Chris' school for party #2, this time with the big kids. I was stationed at the rainbow loom table. It was really fun.
After the party, we went to swim class. Then, we came home and ate heart shaped pizza.
And opened Valentine's prizes!
I wonder how many times it's possible to say, "Can I have another jelly bean now? How about now? Now?".
Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's day! Xoxo











No comments: