Friday, February 28, 2014

February 28th!!

Happy last day of February! I'm sure everyone is ready to be done with every detail in the life of the Crums! 

Chris didn't have school today, so we were able to take it a little slower before dropping Bryce off. Bryce decided to tackle my laundry pile here, and then Chris decided to tackle Bryce. Don't ask.
Chris wanted to give Bryce a piano lesson this morning. That didn't last too terribly long.
After we dropped Bryce off at a school, Chris and I went to the bakery and played Uno. I forget how easy these guys are when they're one at a time! Chris is so fun now, because I can really play big kid games with him. He gave me a run for my money in Uno!
When we got home he wanted to play Qwirkle, another game I really have to be on my toes for!
Then, it was time to pick up Bryce. He was so excited to see Chris!
Later in the day, the boys had swim class. Chris can almost swim to the end of the pool!
Jumping Bryce!
We had BBQ for dinner. Yum! The boy's favorite part is the Oreo they give them at the end. 
And here's Bryce posing exactly how Chris did : ).
Hope you all had a Beary good February! Thanks for catching up with us!







1 comment:

Mariko said...

Awe!! I'm so sad the month is over! But I'm super excited to see your guys soon:)