Friday, January 28, 2011

The post where I blame Chris for not posting

I'm not one to point fingers, but the reason I haven't posted any pictures this week is all Christopher's fault : ). Have I mentioned that my camera is broken? It was the worst kind of injury. It works well enough to not need a new one, but the things that don't work are really annoying. A certain little someone dropped it a few months ago, and now it takes pictures, but I have to have a special USB stick for the memory card, I can't just plug the cord into my computer and download them. It also doesn't recognize the date on any of the pictures, it says they were all taken in January of 1980. This all worked fine, until a certain little someone decided to put the USB memory stick in the bottom of the trash can that we never use in our bedroom. So, I have all sorts of fun snow pictures and things of the sort on my camera, and I was thinking I had gone crazy, because it's normally always in the same spot on my desk. Today he came in and got me and was saying "There's something in the trash". The way he was telling me, I honestly thought it was some sort of rodent, or bug, or other scary thing. I had no idea it would be the thing I had been looking for all week. At any rate, yay for finding it, and more posts to come in the near future!

p.s. I have to tell this story since I'm on the subject. I had lost my house keys for months. I had a new set made and thought I would never find them again. Last week I was moving a pair of Conan's fishing boots. They were in a tightly sealed grocery bag. I took them out and was about to put them in the closet. All of the sudden I heard jingling, and guess what was in the bottom of a shoe? The keys were found! It's really amazing the hiding spots the LG finds. Always keeps me on my toes!

p.p.s. I should also mention my fabulous husband bought me a new camera for Christmas and I just haven't read the instruction manual to figure out how to use it yet.

No comments: