Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chris-isms

Chris has been talking a lot for the past few months, but he was repeating phrases that we used. These past few weeks he's been coming up with his own creative sentences. Here are some funny things he's said recently...

Chris and I were laying on his bed reading the other evening, and I told him I needed to go cook dinner. He said (his exact words), "Mom, you stay here and rest, I'll go make the pizza."

Conan, Chris and I were eating oatmeal and apples for breakfast on Saturday. He had eaten all of his apples and I was trying to talk him into eating oatmeal. He looked at me and said, "I just like apples sooo much."

Chris has been pretending a lot now. He tells me that his animals are sick all of the time. Each switches between being sick and "all better". Except poor rooster, he's always sick. The other day his doggy was sick and he brought him over to Dad's water and let him drink out of it. He told me that he was Dr. Chris and he gave doggy some medicine and now he's all better now.

So cute! I love this age!

No comments: