Friday, January 28, 2011

27 Weeks


Ok, I think now I'm officially in the third trimester. Things are going well. Chris got to feel the baby kick for the first time. He wasn't quite sure what to make of it. Right afterwards he put a helicopter up to my stomach so the baby would have something to play with. He also pretends like he's going to give the baby a kiss, and then does a big raspberry on my belly. He thinks it's the funniest thing that's ever happened (it is pretty hilarious). According to What to Expect, Baby weighs about 2# and is the length of a barbie doll. I get weighed at every OB visit, and I can do the math on how much weight I've gained that isn't baby. If I were to ever write a prenatal book, I would just say Baby weighs 20#, and Mom you haven't gained an ounce. I don't care if it's stretching the truth, it's what I want to hear right now. Hmm... probably don't want to think of having a 20# baby when I'm going into labor though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow- you are looking good! I think I was almost 30 lbs heavier at that point! I love these- keep them up, please :)