Wednesday, January 19, 2011

26 Weeks

So, I think Christopher is going to have to start sharing this blog. Little Guys in the Big City? I had thought about doing a separate blog for each. Considering my lack of posts on this one at times, I think it would be easier for me to just keep up with one. Since Conan has 4 siblings, he's told me it's important I do equal amounts for all of the kids, or I'm going to hear about it later (you should see Conan's baby books- amazing!). I think I'm just going to try to do different fun things to remember each one as a baby. I love Rachel's idea of taking one picture a month in the same chair, so I think we'll do that. I'm also going to try to take a belly shot every week of my third trimester, so here's the first (maybe 26 weeks is still in the 2nd trimester?). Regardless, here it is...


This pregnancy is going really well. The poor kid, I'm so preoccupied with the Little Guy, I barely notice I'm pregnant. Except when I have to pick things up off of the ground, that's getting a little more challenging. He kicks a lot now, usually as soon as I sit down he starts. Conan can feel it from the outside now. There are times when I can see my whole belly move. He's also done flips for me a few times, most of the time when I'm in a weird position in prenatal yoga. We're getting really excited to meet our Littlest Guy!

1 comment:

Chevon said...

Good Lord Amy, You look gorgeous. These boys have such a pretty, thoughtful, Mamma!