Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Play date at Long Island City

We went to Long Island City with Michelle and her son, Max on Monday. We found the cutest little park. Everything was the perfect size for our little guys. My camera ran out of batteries, so I don't have any good pics of Christopher and Max together, but he's the one in the back with that adorable curly hair. They're still too little to play together, but they play around each other really well. Oh, and I've already been told (by Conan) that Christopher's hat is too girly. It did do a really good job of protecting him from the sun. He didn't get burned at all... we won't talk about what happened to me. 




2 comments:

Bizibit said...

tell Conan HE is too girley :-P I think it's a very masculine hat :-)

Mary said...

We needed a lighter hat for Noah. So Matt bought him one just like that but white and my Dad made a comment. haha! As parents, we have to say whatever keeps the sun off the 'lil bald heads. =) The peer pressure will begin soon enough.