Monday, June 15, 2009

Christopher's First Art Project

I know, so many posts today! I want to catch up before a little someone's big day tomorrow. I've been told that after kids are one you can't call them baby anymore, it's toddler. Tears. The LG is napping right now, but I've been soaking up all of the baby I can today. 

Here's a picture of his hand and foot prints I was finally able to capture. He definitely made me (and Conan) work to get these. I'm so happy I got them before they're too big to fit on the canvases anymore. Ok, now I'm getting all emotional. Off to make cupcakes!

4 comments:

Carol said...

I'm so glad you finally have these--you'll have to tell me about all you went through to get them. Talk to you (and see you) soon.
Mom

Rachel said...

That is very cute! What good taste he has!

What is the doggie's name?

Amy said...

Thanks guys!

The doggie's name is... Doggie. I don't want to confuse him since he still hasn't figured out the names of animals yet. Once he figures out what dog is maybe we can think of a name : ).

Bizibit said...

it's officially his birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER!!!!!