Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday night

We had a fabulous Saturday. This morning the big boys went to the fishing store and got lunch. I stayed here with Bryce. He napped (2 hours!!) and I crafted. It was amazing.
When Chris woke up from his afternoon nap I got to spend some time with just him. It was great. We ate popcorn and played Go Fish and  Crazy 8's (thanks Kristi!). Bryce woke back up after a while and joined us.

In the evening we got dinner at a place that may/may not actually be a bar. You've got to love asking for 2 highchairs at a place that has college kids, pitchers of beer, and about 50 televisions with football on. In our defense, they also have kids menus. We all had lots of fun and they even played us some Elvis!


5 comments:

Rachel said...

What did you craft? Jealous!

Amy said...

Things for the boys of course : ). I'm working on a wall 'o Bryce for their room since it's all Chris right now. I'll post when I'm done!

Chevon said...

I cannot believe that's Mr. Bryce sitting up 'all by.' I'm really looking forward to this weekend and seeing him in action!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Us too! Bryce has a big personality now : ). Can't wait for you to see it!