Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What a day!

Sorry for no picture. We're having some Internet issues, and it won't upload. We were busy, busy today. We went to Brooklyn for art class this morning. Chris had a great time making caterpillar and butterfly art and then ran around like crazy in the indoor play area. I was feeling some Subway on the way home and he ate an entire 6" meatball sub. He can really put food away now. I love it. When we got home Chris took a nice long nap and I tackled freezer cooking for the first time. I'm pretty wiped out after cooking all afternoon, but I'm excited to have a whole freezer full of food for after the baby comes home.
Here's the cookbook I used. It's really well organized, but I'll let you know how the food actually tastes in about a month!
http://www.amazon.com/Once-Month-Cooking-Family-Favorites/dp/0312534043

No comments: