Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wa Wa

Since New Yorkers can't have their own pool, or even a yard to put a sprinkler in, almost all of the public parks have water fountains for kids to play in. We let the LG out on his own at the playground last week and followed him around. I had tried to get him to go in the water before, but he was never interested. When he could walk over to the sprinklers himself he got right in. He stood directly underneath them and got soaking wet. The water was freezing and he loved it. 

Now every time we go the playground Christopher says wa wa, wa wa. I think we're going to have a wet rest of the summer!



3 comments:

Bizibit said...

how fun!!!!!!

rub said...

ha ha, yeah "wa wa"

Mary said...

he is such a cute boy! I love how he has little hair, reminds me of Charlie Brown. =) We ate at North with my Mom yesterday at the Domain and thought of you guys.
Mary =)