Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun with Mariko & Chloe

I haven't updated in a while, so I have lots of pictures to share. Mariko was in town a few weeks ago and we had a great time with her and her best friend, Chloe. I think Christopher remembered Mariko from her last trip here and Christopher bonded with Chloe after she taught him to dance. He had so much fun playing with them. Conan's mom says that Christopher's pictures look just like Mariko when she was a baby.  I definitely see the resemblance in these pictures. 

We went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art while they were in town. Christopher did great there. He slept through most of it, but got to see a few Mummies and pyramids which I think he was a fan of. Luckily we didn't have a sleepless night like when my mom and I took him to the Museum of Modern Art. Mariko and Chloe even watched Christopher for a while one night so Conan and I got to eat out... by ourselves. It was a nice treat, but we missed our little guy. It was wonderful to have Mariko and Chloe in town. I'll post more pics of the past few weeks soon. 



No comments: