Thursday, February 18, 2016

Audrey pictures

Guys, one day I'm going to organize these posts. They'll all be in order of when they actually happened, and it will be a beautiful baby book (when the kids are all in school? I don't know when this will actually happen). For now, chaos! But, adorable chaos! Here are a lot of pictures of Audrey doing adorable baby faces. These were the end of March to April, so about 3 weeks old to 2 months. Most were before she found her smile, or before I was able to capture them with a camera. 
Aunt Heidi made this adorable outfit for her... I'm here!


This face cracks me up!

Starting to curl her lips a little for a smile!
Big eyes!
Tummy time!
Her umbilical cord stump, right before it fell off. The boys were not fans, and were so happy when she got a belly button!
Looking at Brother.
Fresh air!
Bryce loves her so much!
Look at this outfit! This was back when she let me put her in bows and shoes. Now they're off immediately!


Some serious faces were going around the Crum texts. Audrey and I had to give it a try.

No comments: