Friday, September 4, 2009

Katana

I had to say goodbye to the good old Katana cell phone today. It survived being left on a Metro bus, left in the St. David's parking lot and then found miraculously at Highland mall a few hours later.

Unfortunately, it could not survive the LG. After he dropped it about 500 times, it stopped ringing and I decided it was time for a new one. When we were at Radio Shack I was letting him play with one of the model phones. I was telling the salesman that they should sell them for the babies. He was so nice and found one for the LG in the back. I thought it would distract him from my new phone. Not so much. It lasted about 2 minutes until he figured out it wasn't real. Then I got the point and grunt for my new phone. I think his favorite thing about electronics is to drop them until they fall apart and mom has to put them back together again. Stay away from my new phone, LG!




No comments: