Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Half Birthday!





I can't believe our baby is 6 months old today! Over the weekend, Conan and I were watching video that we took of him right after he was born. It's amazing to see how much he's changed. Since I'm around him all of the time I don't see the differences as much, so it's fun to see the contrast in the video. He's gotten so much bigger, but his personality is very different also. I had forgotten how he used to just lay there. Now, he's all over the place. He gets way up on his hands and now he can lift most of his body up too. I think he'll be crawling any day. He can sit by himself for a couple of seconds, but then kind of topples over. He "talks" all of the time. We haven't gotten any real words, but he's got his own little baby language that he uses- it's super cute. He doesn't understand why Mom and Dad need to sleep, he wants to just be held all night long- we're working on that : ). He thinks yawns are hilarious, but sneezes really scare him. He loves to laugh and thinks Dad is too funny. Every time Christopher sees Conan after he's been at work for a while he does the biggest grin. He's so much fun. He grabs for everything now. When I was taking his picture by the tree before I knew it he had a branch in his hand. The pictures at the top are from this afternoon. It started snowing harder than I've ever seen. I took him downstairs in his snow suit and set him on a blanket. He wasn't a big fan of the snow hitting his face, but it was fun to see him react to the snow for the very first time. We had a great half birthday today. Happy 6 months, Little Guy!

1 comment:

Bizibit said...

has it really been 6 months?!? Wow...i have not seen him since he was 3 weeks and peeing on everyone! Lucky you with your snow...it's like 29 here, but no snow :-(