Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Leap Day

I have been really excited about leap day. I'm not sure why, but having something to celebrate is always fun. I was talking to the boys about how we should use this extra day God gave us. I went upstairs to get dressed, and they brought a game to me that they wanted to donate to little kids who needed it. So sweet!

After school drop off for the big boys, Audrey and I met her friend Lyra (and her mom, Corey) for a quick coffee. Doesn't Audrey look like such a big girl in this chair?
Here we are waiting for them.
Bryce is only in school for 2 hours, so we picked him up next. We decided to deliver cookies to a home for people with developmental disabilities that we support. They can't take homemade, so Girl Scout it was!
Next, we went to LeAnn Chin for their Leap Day special. Audrey was a rice fan!
We had lots of boring errands in there, and then we came home to play. This is the new Audrey specialy... Pull up, and then start dumping everything off you can find. Books, toys, large cups of water, nothing is off limits!
I couldn't get a picture of it, but Audrey also got a Leap Day top tooth! It was not there in the morning, but by the afternoon I could feel it!
We picked Chris up and went to piano. After homework and dinner we did their new favorite, Golden Tee!
We haven't gotten it out since we lived in Austin. The boys love it, and it brought back really fun memories. Hope everyone had a special extra day!








No comments: