Saturday, October 24, 2015

Bryce is 4 1/2!

Happy half birthday Bryce! We can't get enough of this kid! Every day I have so many stories to tell Conan about the hilarious things he said that day. We were at a church carnival yesterday and Bryce said, "Look, it's Darth Vader!". We were looking at the costumes, and couldn't figure out what he was talking about. Finally we saw this...


Another story... We were singing a song at church, and it was talking about the King. I said Bryce, "Do you know who that is?". He looked up with big eyes and said, "Is it me?". So funny! Glad we're spending the big bucks on a Lutheran school : ). 

One more. Bryce still doesn't eat fruit. He was telling me all about the vegetables he eats. He was going through them... Broccoli, cooked carrots, edamame, and then he says. "Meat sandwiches, I would eat them uuuuppp." Of course you would, Bryce!

We took him for donuts and Mac and cheese on his half birthday. 
Can't believe he's 4 1/2!


He's extremely into Star Wars right now. Here he is as his favorite, Obi Wan.

He's still just a little guy though! Every once in a while he needs a nap!

This picture cracks me up. A friend was over and he wanted me to take a picture of his lego ship. Bryce wanted a picture of his face to send also. 

Snuggling!

Audrey Adores Bryce!

We love him!

No comments: