Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thanksgiving

We had a nice low key Thanksgiving here in Minne this year. Chris' class put on the Thanksgiving story the day before the break started. It was a full 30 minutes of Pilgrims and Indians. Pilgrims were dying and coming back as Indians, it was intense. But, the Thanksgiving message was very clear, and there was a big feast at the end.


The day before Thanksgiving we decided to do all of our feast shopping. I was prepared for it to be intense since I waited until the last minute. I brought our the big guns. Apple fritters. They kept these two happy for quite a while. Luckily we went early and beat most of the crowds.

This was grocery store round 2, with the fancy carts. People were a little on edge at this point, including my two angels. And myself.

This is the picture of the sweet potatoes (with bacon) that I sent to Conan telling him to come home early from work : ). We had a great Thanksgiving, and I hope all of you did as well.

No comments: