Thursday, September 5, 2013

MOA with Bryce

Poor Bryce has been really sad about dropping chris off at school. I wanted to do something special for him this week. We decided to take a trip to the Mall of America for rides. He was a little apprehensive about going on some of them by himself, he's used to big bro holding his hand, but after a few minutes he loved it. He said some of the funniest things that day. 

We were waiting in line at chipotle...
Bryce: "I'm so hungry"
Mom: "that's why we're getting you lunch"
Bryce : "no, that's why we're getting me a cookie" (as he points to Great American Cookie Company)
Mom: "no, a quesadilla"
Bryce: "no a train cookie" (as he points to the massive cookie cake)

At ikea he sees straws that we have and says "mom, make me a smoothie and put one in?" Like I'm going to pull a blender out of my purse and get to work. This kid really makes me laugh : )





No comments: