Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week with Grammy (a few months late)

The week before Thanksgiving my mom came in town. Here are some pictures of the fun we had while she was here.

Christopher had a great time with Grammy. I'm not sure about this face is he's making. They have very similar hair color in this light, don't they?

My mom and I went and saw White Christmas on Broadway. We had tickets in the second row, and it was amazing!

Here's a group shot. Before we left we ate brunch at a restaurant in Union Square with Chevy. We found the LG a playground after we ate. He loves to swing (at least he did before the freezing weather- now we are stuck inside all. day. long.)


Here's a great shot of Chris and Chevy. How cute!

My mom also went furniture shopping with us. We got a new dining room set, and Christopher got to try out every couch in the store. They must have loved us there.


We went to the South Street Seaport right after they decorated it for Christmas. Here's my mom and the LG with the tree.

Reading.

For some reason Christopher loved Grammy's suitcase. We tried to move it to places he couldn't get to, but we finally just gave in and let him sit on it. That face is pretty hard for Grammy to say no to : ).

My mom is a big Project Runway fan, so we went to the fabric store they shop at on the show, Mood. Christopher was less than impressed, but there was an unbelievable amount of material there.

Bubbles!!

We also made a trip to FAO Schwarz. Here's Chris, Grammy, and our favorite toy soldier.

Surrounded by toys!

We had a wonderful time with my mom in town and can't wait for her next trip!

1 comment:

Carol said...

It's wonderful to see the pictures and remember all the fun we had. I can't wait to come back!!